This years gaming extravaganza, E3, is quickly approaching, and an abundance of publishers have begun announcing the dates and times of their conferences for the big event. Microsoft announced is times Wednesday on the Major Nelson blog. Microsoft’s week of Xbox content at this year’s E3 kicks off on June 10, the Sunday before the annual trade show, at 1 p.m. PT (4 p.m. ET).
Microsoft will present its annual press conference, on Sunday, June 10th at 1 PM PT, promising “in-depth looks at previously-announced games to trailers for our unannounced titles coming in 2018 and beyond.” Microsoft didn’t elaborate on which games might be shown, we are hoping to hear about “Crackdown 3,” one of the company’s biggest AAA exclusives. The press conference will be streamed for those unable to make it to the show in Los Angeles, Calif. on June 10 at 1pm PT (4 p.m. PT).
Microsoft opened its Xbox E3 Fan Event Submission Site today where those attending E3 can sign up to be one of 400 people getting a ticket to Xbox FanFest: E3 2018 or for one of the 1,000 Xbox Briefing-Only Fan Tickets. Both tickets grant a winner access to Microsoft’s press conference.
A FanFest ticket grants the following access, as detailed by Microsoft:
- Early Check-in: Private check-in and admission to a Fan Rally prior to the Xbox E3 Briefing on Sunday morning.
- Briefing Access: Experience the Xbox E3 Briefing in-person.
- Epic Moments: A “can’t miss” Xbox community event Sunday afternoon.
- Exclusivity: Early access to Xbox’s hottest exclusives and biggest blockbuster games.
- Meet Xbox: Meet and talk with some of gaming’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Our Secret Gear Backpack: Full of amazing surprises.
- A Custom Jersey: Since Xbox fans deserve the best apparel to show off their fandom!
E3 is taking place at the Los Angeles Convention Center between June 12 and June 14. This year is the second year in a row it’s been open to the public.