Lost in the Dungeon is a grinding dungeon crawler card game developed by a small indie team in Italy, at the beginning of the game the player will be able to choose between Warrior, Rogue and Mage, with the progression of the game he will also be able to add cards and property of other classes becoming then a power-player.
Players will have to fight their way into different levels of different dungeons, at the end of each level they will be able to choose between stop their run and save their loot or challenge another level and risk it all, it’s all about the strategy that the player decide to use to progress in the game.
- Original gameplay that mixes card games combat with RPG character growth and dungeon crawlers mechanics
- High character customization based on classes (warrior, mage, rogue, and more to come), skills, equipment
- Everything from cards illustrations to user interface is beautifully hand drawn in an evocative fantasy style
- A potentially neverending adventure with the possibility to add new dungeons, classes and skills
- A journey in which you are always between the chance to get epic loot and the risk of losing it