Innerspace is a 2014 kickstarted space exploration game.
- InnerSpace is a game about exploration, about player-driven moments both small and grandiose. Take your time, soar through the skies and dive through the oceans, and the secrets of the Inverse will reveal themselves.
- Scattered among the ruins are priceless relics, the final messages from the extinct civilizations that once ruled the Inverse.
- Adapt lost technologies to build new airframes, each with unique abilities to soar above the waters, and below.
- The Inverse is dying, but you’re not alone. Demigods still roam here, hoarding what power they have left, the keepers of secrets as old as the Inverse. Fly carefully.
- Featuring an ethereal art style and soothing electronic musical score, InnerSpace delivers a thoughtful, provocative flying experience unlike any other.
PC / MAC / LINUX
OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
CPU Processor: AMD A8-7600 or Intel Core i3 4170
CPU Speed: 3.1 GHZ (AMD) or 3.7 GHz (Intel)
RAM: 8 GB
Disk Space: 5 GB
Video Card / ATI: Radeon HD 6850
Video Card / NVidia: GeForce GTX 650
Video Card / Intel: Intel Iris Pro (5200)
VRAM: 1 GB